Terms and Conditions:
- The content on the pages of this blogsite (website) is for your general information and use only. This blogsite (website) is not intended to be nor does it constitute medical advise. You are encouraged to visit your a physicin if you have any medical concerns, and before you decide to attempt any weight lost program. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this blogsite (website) for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information, material or product on this blogsite (website) is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, service, information or material available through this blogsite (website) meet your specific requirements.
- This blogsite (website) contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this blogsite (website), which are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the blogsite (website).
- Unauthorized use of this blogsite (website) may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this blogsite (website) may also include links to other blogsites or websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the blogsite(s) or website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked blogsite(s) or website(s).
- You may not create a link to this blogsite (website) from another blogsite or website or document without Life Is But A Journey’s prior written consent.
- Comments on this blogsite (website) are encourage, but any negative, inflammatory, or comments which are deemed inappropriate will be deleted. Guest posts and contributing posts on this blogsite (website) do not necessarily reflect my personal view or opinions.
- All products sold on Life Is But A Journey are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS) or the least expense option for shipping.
- All orders are shipped out 5 to 7 days after the order has been received. This gives us ample time to ensure that the order is processed and assembled correctly.
- All products are shipped within the United States, and can be shipped globally.
- All products will be package in a mailer and shipped via USPS. Customers should except to receive their order within 7 to 14 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the weight of the package, and will be calculated by the USPS.
- Orders can be tracked by emailing us at email@example.com (In subject line-Life Is But A Journey-Product Tracking). Please make sure to provide the order number in your email. Once we have received the message a response will be sent out within 24 to 48 hours with the status of the order.
- There are no in-store pick-up options available. The products from Life Is But A Journey will be shipped out to the customer via USPS.
- All products sold on this blogsite (website) are refundable, expect for the e-books, at the customer’s expense.
- The customer has 5 days to return the product to receive a refund. After 5 days the product cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returned items must be mailed to:
- The product must be shipped back to Life Is But A Journey, using the least expense option to ship, along with the invoice/receipt. Please state if you would like a refund or to exchange the item on the enclosed invoice/receipt.
- The customer is responsible for paying for the shipping cost of returning the product, but the shipping cost will be refunded to the customer.
- The customers can except to receive a money order for the amount of the product and the cost to ship the product back to Life Is But A Journey.
I am so glad that I covered that very important information, now you are free to enjoy the blog site.
Thank you for visiting my site.